Use of information
- When you request additional information or register on mirrormazesint.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.When you register for or attend tradeshow events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on mirrormazesint.com’s Web sites.
- mirrormazesint.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
- Mirrormazesint.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Mirrormazesint.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Mirrormazesint.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Customers of mirrormazesint.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Every marketing email from mirrormazesint.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you can unsubscribe here.
1. Types of Information
We receive two types of information from Customers who visit our website: (1) data that Customers provide through registrations or customer information for Oak Island Creative to provide services or other communication on our website; and (2) data Oak Island Creative gathers through aggregated tracking procedures, such as tallying the number of page views throughout our website over a given period of time. This Information enables us to tailor our website content to better meet the needs of our Customers. However, we assure you that Oak Island Creative will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except in trying to contact you from an online transaction.
2. How We Collect Information?
(a) Registration: Information may be collected by specifically requesting it from you on our website. Generally, this occurs when you register at our website or otherwise request information or a service from us. Usually, our website and its necessary service partners collect your information in order to facilitate the operation of our website and to deliver the services it offers. Our website also uses your information to inform you of other products or services available from Oak Island Creative and its affiliates.
(b) Usage Tracking:
Use of IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Oak Island Creative and/or its affiliates collect IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, to report aggregated information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our website. When Customers request pages from our website, our servers log the requesting Customer's IP addresses. Except where you participate in any online transaction Oak Island Creative may offer from time to time, we normally will not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that Customers' sessions will be logged, but Customer identity remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a Customer when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules or terms of service or to protect our service, website, or any person, or where it is otherwise permitted by law.
3. With Whom Will We Share Your Information?
No one, Oak Island Creative will not disclose any of your Information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under other specified circumstances including those described below:
Oak Island Creative may disclose account information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this Information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Oak Island Creative Terms of Conditions or maybe causing (either intentionally or unintentionally) injury to or interference with Oak Island Creative rights or property, other Oak Island Creative Customers, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Oak Island Creative may disclose or access Information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
4. How Can You Control the Use of Your Information?
If any of your contact Information changes (such as your postal code or e-mail address), please contact our office. We will answer any questions you may have concerning this Policy Statement or about our privacy practices in general.
5. What happens when you link to a third party site?
6. Is your Information Secure from Others using the Website?
The importance of securing your information is of the utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your Information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, Oak Island Creative and its affiliate cannot promise or warrant the security of any Information you transmit to us, including through the use of our online products or services. Any such transmission is done so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, Oak Island Creative uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your Information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, ironclad security does not yet exist on the Internet.
7. Your Acceptance of This Policy